Mrs. Boyle has joined Flagship as Vice President of Leasing and Brokerage in the Raleigh – Durham, NC area. Elaine manages the Raleigh office and works closely with tenants and owners to lease and sell healthcare properties.
Prior to joining Flagship, Elaine held the position of Vice President, Commercial Real Estate at Colliers, where she focused on tenant and buyer representation for office and medical clients. In addition to her experience leading a commercial real estate team at another global firm, Elaine previously worked for American Express leading teams that contributed to her client’s success in expense management and merchant services.
A native of St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada, Elaine has lived in the Raleigh, NC area since 1998. In addition to spending time with her husband and daughter, Elaine enjoys travel, fine wine, and concerts.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Six Sigma Blackbelt
- Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW)
- Triangle Area Office Broker Association (TRAOBA), Board Member
- Chambers of Commerce – Raleigh, Cary and Apex, NC
- Apex Peak Academy Graduate
- SPCA Wake County Volunteer
- Dress for Success, Past Volunteer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (NC) and Salesperson (SC)
B.A. French, Memorial University of Newfoundland
My husband and I met in Disney World. I participated in public speaking competitions in high school.