If you are interested in joining the Flagship Healthcare Properties team, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assists the Chief Maintenance Engineer in directing the Maintenance Engineers with the operations and maintenance of all assigned buildings; provides direct support to field operations, performance metric tracking and reporting, and implements strategic material acquisition strategies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains staffing schedules and employment records for responsible areas in connection with planning, scheduling and execution of facility maintenance work, within designated portfolio.
- Supports preparation of monthly/quarterly operations and mechanical reports and prepares technical evaluations/deficiencies reports on existing mechanical/life safety systems and components.
- Plans schedule of work in accordance with established priorities.
- Ability to self-manage and operate independently.
- Furnishes the Maintenance Technicians with basic data required in effecting overall and long-range planning.
- Performs property visits to maintain liaison with Maintenance Technicians on building/equipment conditions.
- Responds effectively to all emergencies during normal and after-hours.
- Ability to maintain and operate HVAC equipment, Fire Life Safety equipment and all other associated building equipment.
- Coordinates purchasing and inventory control procedures.
- Maintains inventory/upkeep of all company equipment, tools and material.
- Attends periodic training seminars.
- Assists in Preventive Maintenance Programs for all building equipment including HVAC Building Automation Systems.
- Assists in the organization of the Maintenance Department.
- Assists with project management and oversight.
- Maintains liaison with Chief Technician regarding work orders, job completion dates and priorities and estimates.
- Furnishes the Chief Technician with information relative to criticality of buildings.
- Makes recommendations for systems improvement through immediate supervisor or management.
- Makes recommendations concerning Capital Budgets/Projects.
- Handling, scheduling, and documenting all Life Safety Compliance requirements for Ambulatory Surgery Center Accreditation organizations.
- Performs additional job duties as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Some College or Technical School preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years training and experience in electrical, HVAC and refrigeration system operation, design application and maintenance.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in technical operations supervision.
- Minimum of two (2) years in Medical Building maintenance environment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints (Preferred).
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with tenants, vendors, employees and visitors.
- Ability to communicate via email with proper punctuation and spelling.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
- Basic working knowledge of building control and automation systems.
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Working knowledge of Smart Phone.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- CFC/EPA 608 Certification preferred.
- Universal Level EPA CFC Recovery Certification
- BOMA Institute participation preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs., climb a ladder, bend, twist, crawl, and jump.
- Able to work in tight spaces and outside in extreme weather conditions.
- Able to differentiate primary colors and read gauges on meters.
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check and drug screening.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an Equal Opportunity Employer.