If you are interested in joining the Flagship Healthcare Properties team, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified and interested candidates, please email resume to email@example.com. No calls or other correspondence, please.
Commercial Real Estate Broker – Triangle Area, NC
Flagship Healthcare Properties, LLC (“Flagship”) is a fully integrated commercial healthcare real estate firm serving clients throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Flagship offers a full range of real estate services including investment and capital solutions, development, property sales, leasing and marketing, as well as facilities, property and asset management. Flagship manages over 3.9 million square feet of healthcare real estate across over 150 properties serving more than 440 tenants. The firm has developed over 1.7 million square feet of space and has acquired over 60 properties totaling more than 2 million square feet. Flagship serves as the manager of its private REIT, Flagship Healthcare Trust, Inc.
Flagship is fully committed to healthcare real estate. We are seeking a commercial real estate broker to lead a Triangle-area office for Flagship. We have a portfolio of Medical Office Buildings in this area and are looking to significantly grow both our owned and third party business in the greater Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill markets. We encourage you to visit our website and learn more about us and our culture. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, and how you would be a great fit for Flagship, please review the job Responsibilities and Requirements and send your resume to the link below.
- Identify new client opportunities in the healthcare real estate sector while developing and sustaining trusted relationships with local brokers and referral sources.
- Manage property tours with prospects and brokers.
- Prepare documents including Lease Proposals, Letters of Intent, customer and prospect correspondence, reports, invoices, etc. consistent with the Firm’s policies and procedures
- Work closely with our dedicated brokerage marketing assistant to develop and maintain marketing materials and strategies.
- Maintain and update prospect databases
- Assist with content development and preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Assist with report preparation, as needed, for clients
- Work with brokerage marketing assistant to create presentations for client and prospect meetings
- Complete market surveys, including gathering building information, maps and pictures, and work with brokerage marketing assistant to create building tour books
- Process all necessary deal file paper work, as required by the Firm.
- Perform searches in CoStar, LoopNet and other local databases
- Create and update property profiles and competitive property surveys for new listings.
- Participate in Brokerage Team Meetings to update Firm on leasing activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends.
- Coordinate with brokerage marketing assistant to ensure all listing databases are current.
- Seek out industry-specific conferences and events to become fully engaged in the healthcare real estate sector.
- Assist the Firm by also identifying other service line opportunities, including property management, acquisitions and development projects.
- Collaborate with Flagship’s asset management team to structure and achieve pro forma returns on Flagship-owned assets.
- Active NC Real Estate License – with a willingness to become a Broker in Charge (BIC)
- Exceptional professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of commercial real estate experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks while ensuring all clients receive timely attention; strong time management skills
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Independently driven; able to be a motivated self-starter
- Team-oriented, willing to work with a diverse set of service lines and colleagues
- Willingness to focus on healthcare real estate
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Professional, engaging attitude with a flexible nature and a passion for problem-solving
Full time position
Full benefits package
Some travel required
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an equal opportunity employer.