Please scroll down to view our open positions. If you are interested in joining the Flagship Healthcare Properties team, please submit your resume to: email@example.com.
Flagship Healthcare Properties is a rapidly growing commercial real estate investment firm located in Charlotte, NC that specializes in the acquisition, development, management and leasing of medical office properties, primarily in the Southeast. The Transaction Manager is a newly created role to support the firm’s growing investment activities by managing the due diligence and closing process. This is primarily a project management role requiring a blend of knowledge in commercial real estate facilities, legal analysis, and capital markets. We are looking for someone with the unique combination of skill sets and acumen to accelerate our growth and who can bring an operations management mentality to the somewhat unique process of executing complex real estate transactions. As a boutique firm, we only hire professionals with the highest ethical standards and work ethic given our team members have a direct impact on our firm’s reputation and performance.
- Establish and implement a project management process to take new deals from contract through due diligence and closing.
- Track and execute according to contractual deadlines and milestones
- Source bids, contract, and review 3rd party property due diligence reports
- Oversee the analysis of detailed and ever-changing issues and scenarios to maximize potential investor returns while minimizing downside risk.
- Review and highlight important issues in transaction documents such as purchase and service contracts, leases, 3rd party reports, and loans
- Coordinate with the transaction team – Analyst, Closing Coordinator, Property Management, Asset Management, and Accounting
- Report to the SVP of Investments with clarity and proactive regularity on the status, milestones, deadlines, expenditures, and key issues for each transaction
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven record of providing exceptional internal and external customer service
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and reflect a sense of urgency by meeting or exceeding deadlines
- The ability to think and work both independently and in a team environment
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Attention to detail and self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, problem solving abilities, organizational and analytical skills
- Project management; certification a plus
- Financial analysis
- Real estate legal analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or paralegal certificate
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
Full time position with full benefits package, including free employee health insurance, 3 weeks paid time off, and education assistance. We will also consider part-time and contract availabilities as well.
Qualified and interested candidates, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls or other correspondence, please.
Flagship Healthcare Properties is an equal opportunity employer.