Tiffany B. Slayden
Ms. Slayden is Flagship Healthcare Properties’ Senior Vice President of Leasing & Brokerage. In this capacity, she handles the leasing of the Firm’s managed portfolio and third party properties. Tiffany’s other responsibilities include tenant representation services, property acquisitions/dispositions and investment sales. She specializes in commercial office product with particular expertise in the healthcare sector. Ms. Slayden joined the firm in 2009.”
Tiffany has been active in Charlotte’s commercial real estate market for 20+ years. Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties in 2009, she was Vice President of Investment Sales for Trinity Partners. Her responsibilities included the sale of income producing properties in the $1MM-$10MM range. Prior to that, Tiffany directed First Colony Corporation’s office leasing operations. She began her commercial real estate career in Charlotte with Trammell Crow Company in 1993.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) Member
- CRCBR Deal Makers “Gold” Award - multiple year winner
- 2014 Recipient of CRCBR Independent Broker Award
- Earned Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 1997
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina & South Carolina
Bachelor of Arts in Economics, cum laude – Duke University
I play the piano and love all musical genres from Classical to Country.