Rex A. Noble
Rex Noble is a Senior Vice President with Flagship Healthcare Properties and focuses his efforts on the Asset Management function. His primary responsibility is maximizing the performance and value of the real estate portfolio, while formulating and implementing the long range real estate asset management strategy.
Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties, Rex was SVP Asset Management at Lillibridge Healthcare Services with responsibility over 150 medical properties with a combined square footage in excess of 8 million square feet. In 2005, Rex was instrumental in the IPO of Cogdell Spencer Inc. Subsequently in 2012, Rex was one of the transition leaders during the acquisition of Cogdell Spencer by Ventas/Lillibridge Healthcare Services.
A native of Lancaster, Ohio, Rex has lived in the Carolinas since 1978 and in Charlotte, NC since 2002. In addition to spending time with his wife and three children, Rex enjoys travel, sporting events, working in the yard and golf.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Licensed by the NC, SC and KY Real Estate Commissions
- Bell Leadership Institute Training
- Strategic Decision and Risk Management Stanford Certificate Program for decision analysis for the professional & decision quality in organizations
- Board Chair for Arborbrook Christian Academy
Bachelor of Science, Francis Marion University
I was part of a group that rang the closing bell at the New York Stock Exchange.