Joseph “Joe” H. Shull, CPM®, CCIM
Mr. Shull is a Partner with Flagship Healthcare Properties and has served as Executive Vice President, Property Management for the firm since its inception in 2010. Joe oversees the Property Management and Maintenance departments throughout the Southeast, which includes leading the regional teams of individuals in the day-to-day operations of both lines of business. Joe has over 20 years of experience in the management and operations of medical office, professional office, retail, and Property Owners Associations.
Prior to joining the firm in 2006, Joe was Director of Property Management at Brackett Company, and a Property Manager at Bissell Companies, where he began his career in commercial real estate after graduating from Appalachian State University.
Joe is a native of Charlotte, North Carolina where he attended Myers Park High School. In addition to spending time with his wife, two sons, and family, Joe enjoys golf, fishing, and sports.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), CCIM Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (NC) and Salesperson (SC)
- Past Executive Council and Committee Chair, IREM Western North Carolina Chapter No. 40
- Myers Park United Methodist Church, Member
- American Heart Association, Company Chair
B.S. Business Administration, Appalachian State University
I am left handed but play sports right handed.