J. Brannen Edge III
J. Brannen Edge was appointed Chief Executive Officer for Flagship Healthcare Trust and its manager, Flagship Healthcare Properties in 2021. Brannen remains President and Managing Partner, serving in this capacity since 2013. Brannen works closely with leaders of the company’s five primary lines of business to advance the company’s operational and strategic goals.
Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties and predecessor firm Flagship Capital Partners in 2006, Brannen was a Vice President in the commercial banking group at BB&T. After BB&T, he earned his M.B.A. from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, where he graduated as a member of Beta Gamma Sigma with dual concentrations in Finance and Real Estate. Brannen is also a former Chairman (2016) of the Charlotte Chamber of Commerce SouthPark Area Board of Advisors.
A native of Richmond, Virginia, Brannen has lived in Charlotte, NC since 2001. In addition to spending time with his wife, son and daughter, Brannen enjoys travel, reading, sports, exercise and golf.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Past Member Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, Southpark Advisory Board, 2016 Chair
- Leadership Charlotte, Class XXIV, Graduate
- Mecklenburg County Boy Scouts, Friends of Scouting, Past Volunteer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (NC) and Salesperson (SC)
- Corners Society, 501(c)3 Charitable Volunteer Organization, Member
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church, Member
- Impact Sports Basketball, Charlotte Junior Soccer, Youth Coach
- Good Fellows Club, Member
- YPO Member
Bachelor of Science, James Madison University
Master of Business Administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
I ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.