J. Brannen Edge III
Mr. Edge has served as Co-Managing Partner, President and Chief Operating Officer for Flagship Healthcare Properties, LLC since 2013. Brannen works closely with leaders of the company’s primary lines of business--including Investor Relations, Property Management, Leasing/Brokerage, Acquisitions, Development, Asset Management and Finance/Accounting--to advance the company’s operational and strategic goals and profitably grow the clinical, outpatient healthcare-focused firm throughout the Southeastern U.S. and Southern Mid-Atlantic footprint.
Additionally, Brannen serves as President and a Member of the Board of Directors for Flagship Healthcare Trust, a private REIT.
Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties and predecessor firm Flagship Capital Partners in 2006, Brannen was a Vice President in the commercial banking group at BB&T. After BB&T, he earned his M.B.A. from UNC’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, where he graduated as a member of Beta Gamma Sigma with dual concentrations in Finance and Real Estate.
A native of Richmond, Virginia, Brannen has lived in Charlotte, NC since 2001. In addition to spending time with his wife, son and daughter, Brannen enjoys travel, reading, sports, exercise and golf.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Charlotte Chamber of Commerce, Southpark Advisory Board, 2016 Chair - Past Member
- Leadership Charlotte, Class XXIV, Graduate
- Mecklenburg County Boy Scouts, Friends of Scouting, Past Volunteer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (NC) and Salesperson (SC)
- Corners Society, 501(c)3 Charitable Volunteer Organization, Member
- Myers Park Presbyterian Church, Member
- Impact Sports, Youth Basketball Coach
- Good Fellows Club, Member
- YPO Member
James Madison University, B.S.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, M.B.A.
I ran with the bulls in Pamplona, Spain.