Gordon A. Soderlund
Mr. Soderlund is Executive Vice President of Strategic Relationships for Flagship Healthcare Properties and focuses his efforts on leading and overseeing the development and growth of strategic, profitable new business as well as developing and enhancing key client relationships. Gordon brings over 17 years of medical real estate industry experience and has extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry's trends and challenges. Previously, he served in a variety of capacities that include finance, investment, asset management, business development and client relations.
Gordon has been a speaker and moderator at various industry conferences including the American College of Healthcare Executives, American Institute of Architects, Becker’s Hospital CEO Roundtable, Interface Healthcare Real Estate, RealShare Healthcare Real Estate and the Healthcare Financial Management Association. He also served four years as co-chair of the prestigious BOMA International Medical Office Buildings and Healthcare Facilities conference during which it exhibited exponential growth.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Steering Committee Member, BOMA International Medical Office Building and Healthcare Facilities Conference
- American College of Healthcare Executives Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association Member
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified
- Recipient of the BOMA International 2015 Outstanding Achievement Award for Leadership
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Eastern Illinois University
Certified Public Accountant
I’m an honorary Canadian, having lived and worked in Toronto for two years.