Darla serves as project coordinator where she primarily supports Flagship’s Project and Construction Management department. Darla brings over 12 years of sales, marketing and customer service experience from varied industries.
Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties, Darla was the food services/vendor manager at Covenant Day School in Matthews, NC. A Pittsburgh native, Darla has lived in Charlotte since 1991.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- St. Stephen United Methodist Church Nomination Committee member
- St. Stephen United Methodist Church Youth Kitchen Coordinator
- St. Stephen United Methodist Church Parent Council member
- Appalachian Service Project (ASP) team leader
- Room in the Inn Homeless Ministry volunteer
Bachelor of Art in Communication, Public Relations. University of Dayton
I have watched over 7,000 innings of baseball in the past 15 years!