B. Reed Griffith
Mr. Griffith is a Partner with Flagship Healthcare Properties and serves as executive vice president of the leasing and brokerage department. His primary responsibility is overseeing the leasing and brokerage operations of Flagship Healthcare Properties’ medical office portfolio.
Mr. Griffith has been responsible for the leasing of many notable medical office assets in North Carolina, including Eastover Medical Park III – Charlotte (50,000 SF), Streets of Toringdon Medical Park – Charlotte (70,000 SF), Park Medical Plaza - Huntersville (60,000 SF), Gilead Medical Center II – Huntersville (25,000 SF), Medical Park Plaza – Mooresville (35,000 SF), Professional Medical Center - Greensboro (90,000 SF) and OrthoCarolina MOB - Matthews (40,000 SF).
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- Annual Recipient of the Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors Deal Makers Award
- Recipient of Globe St. Real Estate Forum’s Influencers in Healthcare Real Estate in 2019
- Charlotte Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” 2012 award recipient
- Wayfinders – Board of Directors and Mentor
- Member, New City Church
- Charlotte Leadership Forum, Class of 2012
- Myers Park Trinity League: Former volunteer youth baseball coach
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Clemson University
I play guitar and mandolin.