In 2015 The Flagship team was selected by CaroMont Health to provide space planning, development and construction management services for a new professional office building. The project is planned for the corner of New Hope Road and Court Drive near CaroMont Regional Medical Center. The ±48,000 SF, 2-story facility will be owned by CaroMont Health and 100% occupied by various corporate operations including Finance, Human Resources, and Public Affairs. The building was completed in August of 2017.
- The project involved a complex conditional site plan amendment process and the addition of a new signalized intersection.
- Flagship Healthcare Properties needed to free up valuable space on the hospital campus for more clinical expansion by bringing multiple departments under one roof in a much more efficient work environment.
- Flagship Healthcare Properties was charged with researching, recommending and implementing general office upfit standards for the hospital system and “right size” the new building based on future operations and growth expectations.
- Flagship Healthcare Properties managed the land purchase and entitlement process for CaroMont, including negotiations of a complex set of declarations with the seller and neighboring land owners as well as working through a conditional site plan amendment process with the local planning authority.
- We successfully assessed more than 10 separate departments in multiple locations on and off the hospital campus to understand each group’s optimal use of space, growth expectations, and interdepartmental synergies. The result was to design a flexible office environment with low operational costs that would improve the employee work environment and satisfaction metrics.
“Brackett Flagship is a very well qualified office development company. However, what really sets them apart is their depth of healthcare knowledge and awareness of sensitivities unique to planning for, and implementing change within the healthcare/hospital culture.”
Lee Nester, Director of Property Management for CaroMont Health