Brackett Flagship Properties was hired on a fee basis to complete this 29,000 square foot development project. Carolina Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center is a class A medical office facility representing the first of a 3-phase, 12-acre medical park near CaroMont Health’s main hospital campus. Occupied entirely by Carolina Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Center, a premier orthopaedic practice, the building consists of exam rooms, administrative offices, classroom, digital X-ray services, physical therapy studio and a psychiatrist suite. Additionally, Brackett Flagship Properties was awarded the property management assignment at project completion.
- Prior to BFP becoming involved, the initial project concept and design drawings resulted in a prohibitively high project development cost.
- The project required a conditional use permit, potentially creating additional risk and project delays.
- BFP conducted a thorough value engineering exercise, reducing project costs without sacrificing scope. Ownership realized total project cost savings in excess of 20%.
- We managed the rezoning process including neighborhood meetings to mitigate resistance to the project.
- We delivered the project on time and under budget, allowing Carolina Orthopaedic a smooth and predictable relocation from their former leased offices.