Joseph “Joe” H. Shull, CPM, CCIM
Mr. Shull is a Partner with Flagship Healthcare Properties and has served as Director of Property Management for the firm since its inception in 2010. Joe oversees the Property Management and Maintenance departments and leads a team of individuals in the day-to-day operations of both lines of business. Joe has over 15 years of experience in the management and operations of medical office, professional office, retail, and Property Owners Associations.
Prior to joining the firm in 2006, Joe was a Property Manager at Bissell, where he began his career in commercial real estate after graduating from Appalachian State University.
Joe is a native of Charlotte, North Carolina where he attended Myers Park High School. In addition to spending time with his wife, two sons, and family, Joe enjoys golf, fishing, and sports.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®), Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), CCIM Institute
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (NC) and Salesperson (SC)
- Executive Council and Committee Chair, IREM Western North Carolina Chapter No. 40
- Myers Park United Methodist Church, Member
- Carolina Golf Club, Member
B.S. Business Administration, Appalachian State University
I am left handed but play sports right handed.