Daniel “Dan” W. Maples
Mr. Maples is a Chief Engineer with Flagship Healthcare Properties. Dan is responsible for the daily operations and management of the Engineering Department, and works closely with the Property Management and Asset Management teams within the firm. Prior to joining Flagship Healthcare Properties, Dan was a Chief Engineer for Lincoln Harris on the Carolinas Healthcare System account. Dan has spent over 20 years in the HVAC industry engaged in management, operations, sales, and ownership. Dan has served on the boards of ASHRAE and BOMA, and currently serves as the BOMA Committee Chair for Engineering.
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- North Carolina Healthcare Engineers Association, Member (NCHEA)
- Building Operators Management Association, Engineering Committee Chair (BOMA)
- North Carolina Plumbing and Mechanical Association, Member
- United Universalist Church of Charlotte, Member
- Boy Scouts of America, Den Leader
Property Manager Certification, York Technical College
I am the Popcorn Colonel for my sons Boy Scout Pack. I also sell Girl Scout cookies.