B. Reed Griffith
Mr. Griffith is a Partner with Flagship Healthcare Properties and serves as director of the leasing and brokerage department. His primary responsibility is overseeing the leasing and brokerage operations of Flagship Healthcare Properties’ medical office portfolio.
Mr. Griffith has been responsible for the leasing of many notable medical office assets in North Carolina, including Eastover Medical Park III – Charlotte (50,000 SF), Streets of Toringdon Medical Park – Charlotte (70,000 SF), Park Medical Plaza - Huntersville (60,000 SF), Gilead Medical Center II – Huntersville (25,000 SF), Medical Park Plaza – Mooresville (35,000 SF), Professional Medical Center - Greensboro (90,000 SF) and OrthoCarolina MOB - Matthews (40,000 SF).
Affiliatons, Accreditations, and Interests
- Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors, Member
- CRCBR Deal Makers Award winner for 15 consecutive years
- Charlotte Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” 2012 award recipient
- Bruce Irons Camp Fund – Board of Directors
- Myers Park High School Alumni Association, Former Committee Chair
- Charlotte Leadership Forum, Class of 2012
- Myers Park Trinity League: Carolina Pad Team, Volunteer youth baseball coach
Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Clemson University
I play guitar, mandolin, and brew my own beer.